Terms & Conditions
Please read this document carefully. It sets out the terms on which Thos. Furber & Co. Ltd. (“we”, “us” or “our”) will allow you to access and use our website (“the Site”) and to access and use additional content, services and interactive services, provided by us from time to time including those provided by third parties. (“the Services”).
By accessing and continuing to access the Site you agree to these terms which shall be effective as soon as you access the Site. If you do not agree to these terms then you must not access or use the Site or the Services and you should leave the Site and cease use of the Services immediately.
We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continuing use of the Site or the Services will demonstrate your acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes then you should stop using the Site and the Services immediately.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any of the Services provided by any third party.
- All dealings between you and any third party are solely between you and such third party. You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage or any losses incurred as a result of your dealings with any third party.
- We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any injury, loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use of the Services provided.
- We are not responsible for the availability, accuracy, appearance or content of any third party website or Content which you access on or through or from links on the Site or the Services, such sites, Content or their services are not owned or controlled by us and are outside of our control.
- Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and up-to-date, it is nonetheless supplied on an ‘as is’ basis and accordingly we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. The content and classification of the business entries in the on-line legal advice, catering venues and motorcycle/horse drawn hearses is supplied to us by and cleared by the companies or individuals for inclusion on this website (“Advertisers”).
- The information and descriptions of the Advertisers’ products and services in the on-line business directory may not represent the complete descriptions of all the features and terms and conditions of the Advertisers’ business, their qualifications, accreditations, products and services. Therefore, you must contact the Advertisers directly for further information and satisfy yourself as to the exact type of goods or services offered or the qualifications held by the Advertisers on this website.